Race day info: Ranger Creek Brewing 5k Beer Run – May 7th, 2017
The Ranger Creek Brewing 5k Beer Run is almost here!
- Event info: All activities will be hosted at Ranger Creek Brewing’s production brewery and taproom at 4834 Whirlwind St, San Antonio, TX 78217
- Parking: There will be parking around the adjacent buildings near the brewery. Car pooling is always recommended! Come out early for a great spot.
- Race Day Registration: Registration is still available for $45 at InspiredRaceEvents.com through this Saturday, May 6th. We will have race day registration available at packet pickup on Sunday for $50.
- Packet Pickup: Will be from 12pm – 1:45pm on race day, Sunday May 7th onsite at Ranger Creek’s brewery. Address is 4834 Whirlwind St, San Antonio, TX 78217
- The 5k Run: We will start at 2pm. Before the event starts, everyone will get their first beer sample of the day. We are going to start the event off with a celebratory “CHEERS!” signaling the beginning of the run. Feel free to sprint, jog, walk or crawl because this 5k isn’t chip timed. After each lap, you will stop and get another sample of Ranger Creek’s awesome craft beer. Try different types or stick to your favorites… whatever works best for you!
- The Course: Our looped course allows you to maximize time and scenery around the brewery… it also keeps you closer to the beer! This isn’t the most scenic 5k course you’ll ever run, but I promise the beer will be AMAZING!!! You will run 5 laps around the block where Ranger Creek is located.
- Aid Station: We will have a water aid station out on the course as well. It might be hot so stay hydrated!
- Finisher’s Award: All participants will receive a custom, logo event pint glass when they finish the 5k. Take the ticket that is inside the glass to the taproom and fill it up with your favorite beer from the run. Time to enjoy yourself after the 5k!
- Merchandise table: We will have Texas Beer Series growlers, koozies and shirts available to purchase before the event.
- Food Truck: We will have The Gypsy Diner food truck onsite. Bring your appetite and a few extra bucks!
Did you know that the Ranger Creek Brewing 5k Beer Run is also supporting Fisher House Foundation? Yep… your beer drinking is doing some good!
Don’t forget that the Ranger Creek Brewing 5k Beer Run is only the third of SIX events that are making up the Texas Beer Series. You can sign up for more events at InspiredRaceEvents.com or on race day as well.